LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Lab Technician for an opportunity in Seattle and Everett, WA.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, support & repair all production equipment
- Fabrication and welding
- Determine material, parts, and equipment to be used for repair, installation, and stock.
- Install, inspect, repair, and maintain the mechanical, electrical, and other related systems in all production and supporting departments
- Coordinate and participate in scheduled/preventive maintenance on all production equipment
- Inspect, operate, and maintain steam, heating, cooling, and water treatment systems in the entire plant
- Complete all necessary documentation as described under company guidelines
- Design and implement the installation of new equipment and tools
- Ability to work at both sites, as needed.
- Must comply with all company safety rules and policies
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Education - High School Graduate or General Education Degree (Required)
- Experience - 5 plus years of in facility maintenance experience or related
- Candidate must have electrical experience (240 volt or more)
- Candidate must be comfortable with wiring and installing wires”
- Candidate must be self-motivated
- Candidate must have experience working with power tools, hand tools, and blueprint reading
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards. Pays $17-$25.50/hour.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?