LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Stockroom Clerks for an opportunity in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintains production stockroom in an orderly manner. Sorts and stores parts by job number in a ready state to pull per material requisitions from planners. Maintains inventory records on computer.
- Ensure workflow of stockroom and orderly check in and check out.
- Receive incoming material/parts and store in appropriate location.
- Pick orders and distribute material, as needed on the production line, from the stockroom window.
- Delivers completed kits to production line or to stage in stockroom.
- Ability to conduct cycle counting.
- Ability to assess priorities daily.
- Checks for outstanding backorders, fills them and documents on computer.
- Distributes material, as needed on the production line, from stockroom window.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Proficiency with use of tape measure and be able to lift at least 75-100 lbs.
- Reads drawings and understands written instructions including manuals, standard practice, and work instructions.
- Technical aptitude
- Ability to build a product that meets specifications and exceeds customer expectation.
- Adequate Attention to detail, ability to work accurately and quickly, good eyesight and color vision, manual dexterity, and the ability to carry out complex, repetitive tasks quickly.
- Must have the ability to generate written communication and strong oral communication, plus presentation skills. Ability to read and review written communication.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work overtime as required to meet business needs required
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?