LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Painter for an opportunity in Greenville, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aircraft Media Blaster/Chemical Stripping Technician-Removes old paint from aircraft using Media blasting, Chemical liquid paint remover and scraper. Smoothes surface with sandpaper and steel wool, roughens aluminum surfaces with acid solution and steel wool to insure that paint adheres to surface, masks and covers portions of surfaces not to be painted, and paint insignia, letters or numerals on aircraft surface, using stencils. Performs aircraft washing and detailing per customer specs.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Plastic Media blast experience
- Aircraft stripping and wash experience
- Good attitude and willingness to learn
- Mostly first shift and Overtime- needs to have shift flexibility.
- Experience in Aircraft wash, Aircraft stripping, or Automotive Media blast paint removal processes accepted.
- Good attitude willingness to learn- Willing to be trained
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?