Quality Receiving Inspector
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Quality Receiving Inspector for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Quality Receiving Inspector, who will be responsible to the Director of Quality, is responsible for performing receiving inspections on aircraft parts and components in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations and the company's procedures.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass a background check, and show ability to safely operate material handling equipment.
- Should possess the ability to meet deadlines with high productivity and accuracy.
- Prefer experience in warehousing and logistics. Must be a team player with focus on customer service.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, Monday thru Friday, dayshift operation with the occasional flexibilty to work on-call hours evenings and weekends, if needed.
- Additionally, candidate must be able to read and write English and have some working knowledge of personal computers.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner and able to lift up to 80 lbs utilizing proper equipment or assistance.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.