Aircraft Mechanic 3
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Mechanic 3 for an opportunity in Beaufort, SC
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs required APG tasks as part of F-35 Contractor Field Team (CFT).
- Maintenance tasks include configuring aircraft for modifications, removal and installation of attaching hardware, multi-system component removal and installations, assistance with software uploads and various system operational checkouts.
- Technical requirements also include fault isolation, troubleshooting, and repair of system failures detected during operational checks associated with modifications and restoration of aircraft to flying condition subsequent to accomplishment of modifications and maintenance.
- Interprets and uses various test equipment and works from wiring diagrams, engineering drawings, job guides, and maintenance manuals.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Air Force 5/7 Level or US Navy or Marine Corps CDI, or industry equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret technical data.
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance or higher
- Able to meet the physical demands of this position, including: regularly required to lift up to 50 pounds and perform repetitive movements, work overhead, use hands to grasp, handle, and/or feel, reach. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and twist.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?