LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Technical Writer for an opportunity in Jupiter, Florida.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and authoring of shop visit reports throughout the disassembly, repair, assembly, and test process in support of GE and Pratt Whitney aircraft engines.
- Generate innovative ideas for report content and workflow solutions.
- Work closely with shop personnel to gather and organize information regarding engine and engine part condition and related findings during engine shop visits.
- This position will involve working with cross functional groups such as Customer Service, Finance, Quality to ensure technical data aligns with cost estimates/invoices and meets customer needs.
- Candidate must be able to work in a highly productive team environment.
- AS/BS degree in Engineering, Aerospace or Aviation Management required.
- Collaborative team spirit, self-motivated and attention to results
- Proficient using MS Office Suite
- 2-5 years of technical writing experience and a solid understanding of aircraft engine maintenance practices
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.