LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Learning Designer in Atlanta, GA.
Company’s Global Sales team is dedicated to building strong relationships with corporate customers, agency partners and specialty sales accounts worldwide. Their sales Operations team supports B2B customers, Corporate Travelers, and best-in-class sales force by delivering industry-leading products, services, tools and programs that drive critical loyalty and revenue to Company. They have a highly talented team in place and are looking for the best innovators and thought leaders. They are seeking an experienced learning professional to design, author, launch and manage learning assets and experiences for our Global Selling team.
The Learning Designer will assist in the execution of the sales education strategy by applying instructional design and adult learning principles to all learning deliverables to align with the overall business goals. This technical role will leverage team and personal expertise and experience to create learning content through various software programs that results in effective training. To be successful in this position, you should be comfortable working in a matrix environment, supporting multiple stakeholder groups. You should also be well versed in creating learning objectives, expository content, eLearning, learning assessment, learner analytics and content upkeep. The right candidate will be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The candidate should be a creative problem solver who is detail oriented, customer-obsessed, and open to receiving/providing impactful feedback. You must also embrace the team approach to getting the job done.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in a learning or related discipline or 3+ years of relevant learning design experience in a sales environment preferred
• Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
• Experience in designing, developing and delivering training curriculum in various learning approaches including classroom instruction, interactive, virtual, blended, eLearning, interactive multimedia and on-the-job to optimize learning
• Demonstrated experience utilizing project management methodologies to accomplish deliverables
• Ability and desire to quickly incorporate new technology and products into learning methods (e.g. videos, podcasts, digital learning; design software)
• Exceptional writing and design skills, as well as strong editing skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, industry-driven organization
• Strong and transparent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
• Advanced Microsoft office skills - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint
• Expert Knowledge of salesforce.com, Trailhead, Articulate, Camtasia, LMS and other production software is desired
• Availability to travel as needed to gather training needs or attend meetings.
• Consistently makes safety and security self and others the priority
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
• Drive employee engagement by creating ongoing learning and development opportunities for all career stages and levels
• Use appropriate instructional methodologies based on adult learning principles to design engaging learning and training solutions e.g., courses, games, videos, simulations, quizzes, etc. delivered via mobile, digital or other broad reach vehicles
• Researches, evaluates and recommends delivery strategies, topics, techniques and tools to enhance the learning experience
• Build productive relationships and collaborate effectively with subject matter experts and other team members to confirm course requirements and resolve gaps
• Effectively prioritize and manage projects to completion, meeting targeted milestones
• Conduct performance analysis to measure learning impact on departmental goals and objectives and employee engagement across all lines of business
• Navigates in a global environment adapting content for multiple sales profiles and customizing learning design and delivery to address cultural differences in learning styles
• Embed diversity and inclusion practices into all learning programs to increase employee engagement
• Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
LAUNCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.