LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Machinist for an opportunity in Miami Gardens, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The machinist will perform mechanical blasting functions in order to prepare landing gear parts for induction to the following lines, chrome, nickel, cadmium, and nital. Individual with multi-line experience and expertise in chrome is preferred.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 4 years of Machining experience.
- Perform flash and hard chrome operation and racking of all components for chrome plating as well as bright cad and cad of minor components.
- Prepare parts by masking or stop-off for plating, shotpeening and sandblasting. Wax parts for plating, perform alodine, brush cad, cad strip & passivation.
- Sand blast parts for plating (chrome, nickel, cadmium and nital etch).
- Measure component parts with thickness gauge and measuring instruments on various process lines.
- Perform degrease operation, pre and post plating function for NDT (Non Destructive Testing), machine shop and grind shop.
- Load and unload parts in ovens, documenting time and date of each operation.
- Actively support site EH&S and process improvement initiatives.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?