Aircraft Structures Mechanic 3
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Structures Mechanic 3 for an opportunity in Moss Point, MS
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of operations to assemble and make major assembly structures such as fuselage panels and bulkheads, and structural subassemblies such as rudders, flaps, and stabilizers.
- Aligns parts on jigs using templates and fixtures.
- Performs such minor part-fitting operations as filing, sawing, burring, crimping, trimming, framing, riveting, drilling, and reaming. Measures parts with micrometers and calipers to verify dimensions.
- May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate changes to structure.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- This position is specifically for sealing aircraft fuel tanks.
- Upon completion of fuel tank sealant statement of work the candidate may perform other operations detailed in the job description.
Qualifications and requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED and 6 or more years of experience
- A&P License Preferred
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
The health and safety of everyone at Northrop Grumman is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042, we will require all contingent workers in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18 2022 or by their start date if it is after January 18 2022. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) by the Supplier as the worker’s employer, in advance of your worker’s start date, and subject to Northrop Grumman’s review and approval of safety protocols.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?