Quality Inspector - Direct Hire
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Quality Inspector with inspection experience on corporate aircraft for an opportunity in Wichita, Kansas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As a quality inspector, you will
- Adhere to General Work Requirements.
- Perform Return to Service process and approve aircraft for return to service in accordance with the applicable regulations as authorized and delegated by the repair station accountable manager.
- Upon A/C arrival, obtain associated documentation, inventory, and secure all aircraft documents as required.
- Perform inspections of aircraft, engines, parts and components, precision tools, equipment, and other materials in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Inspect aircraft maintenance and in-process inspections for repairs and alterations performed by Aircraft Maintenance Technicians to verify and/or approve corrective actions.
- Upon receipt, perform inspection of all new, repaired, and rebuilt parts / components for evidence for physical damage, count, and conformity
- Ensure that all work packages (orders and forms) as well as records of arrival (debrief checklist) and maintenance actions performed are documented accurately and that all specialized customer forms, and Bombardier and Learjet forms (i.e., RED, RFE & SRPSA) are documented accurately.
- Research aircraft drawings and technical data (i.e., REO, EO, DCN) as required.
- Perform walk around inspection of aircraft prior to release from maintenance when required.
- Assist customers as required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years aircraft maintenance experience
- 1+ year corporate / commercial jet experience
- Read and interpret engineering documents and maintenance manuals
- Read, write, and understand the English language
- A&P Certificate required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.