LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assembly Technicians with experience on assembly of complicated high-end quality furniture for an opportunity in Peachtree City, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Slide Technician will test inflatable slides to make sure there are no defects and then fold them up into packaging. We are seeking candidates who can show up to work every day, be punctual, and are interested in staying with the position long term.
- Rigs a unit (attaches various parts to unit, such as aspirator (intake valves), cylinder, lines/cords, anchor, locator lights and battery, etc.
- Ties various knots in specific manner.
- Soap stones (dusts) specific areas of unit so that no sticking occurs.
- Deflates unit to prepare it for folding.
- Follows standard procedure for folding the unit – utilizing a diagram and written instructions.
- During folding process must be able to push, pull, tug (using hands and feet), bend, kneel, stoop, etc. to get unit in its case.
- Laces up cases during folding process.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Proficiency with use of tape measure and be able to lift at least 75-100 lbs.
- Reads drawings and understands written instructions including manuals, standard practice, and work instructions.
- Technical aptitude
- Ability to build a product that meets specifications and exceeds customer expectation.
- Adequate Attention to detail, ability to work accurately and quickly, good eyesight and color vision, manual dexterity, and the ability to carry out complex, repetitive tasks quickly.
- Must have the ability to generate written communication and strong oral communication, plus presentation skills. Ability to read and review written communication.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work overtime as required to meet business needs required
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?