LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Technician with experience performing electrical and avionics related maintenance and aircraft modifications on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Mobile, Alabama.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for performing Functional Test Procedure (FTP), Pre and Post Flight inspection, prepare built aircraft for test flight and delivery readiness. This includes operating, testing, troubleshooting, repairing, and inspecting aircraft systems using approved aircraft data. Proficiently operate and understand a wide variety of test equipment and tooling. Must be able to interpret technical manuals, drawing and engineering data to support tasks. Complete assigned tasks within the allocated man-hour budget and meet the guidelines of safety regulations on quality and cost.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience or 3+ years of experience plus an A&P or FCC license.
- Ability to obtain a Repairmen Certificate.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must be willing to work rotational shift schedule including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid passport which allows unrestricted travel.
- HSD or GED
- Able to understand, remember, and apply oral and / or written instructions or other information
- Oral and written communication skills sufficient to prepare reports, and to discuss equipment malfunction.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow manual instructions to solve complex mechanical problems.
- Basic computer operating skills – Email / Google Workspace / Data entry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?