LAUNCH is seeking a QA Technician for an opportunity in Bothell, WA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Record and document each inspection process in accordance with company documented procedures
- Create rejection reports for non-conforming parts.
- Perform and validate First Article Inspections per AS9102 or Customer’s specification.
- Ensure test equipment is within the adequate calibration status period for all measurement equipment and is conformed to the company’s preventive maintenance program.
- Periodically rotate to other functions performing required quality control activities to support business needs, this may require travel to remote locations. At time of shipment, verify configuration control and serial number accounting.
- Performs mechanical inspections on subassemblies or finished products to Engineering drawing and cosmetic requirements using standard measurement tools or tooling and visual assessment.
- Performs and conducts visual inspections, verification of components, subassemblies or finished products to Engineering drawings by confirming specifications and measurement tests.
- Inspect in-process and final parts and assemblies as they are built by Manufacturing.
- Perform electrical and/or mechanical function testing per Acceptance Test Procedures, as applicable.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be in compliance to the company documented Quality System and AS9100 standards.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.