Manual Mill Machine Operator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Manual Machinist Operators for an opportunity in Arlington, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a candidate with experience setting up, loading, and operating Bridgeport Mill Machines, dependable and safety orientated candidate with the ability to work in a fast paced aerospace shop environment and meet deadlines.
Successful candidate will have the ability to operate conventional mill machines, and machining centers to fabricate quality metallic and nonmetallic parts while adjusting to frequent changes.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Installing and adjusting three-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers.
- Ensuring settings by specifications, measuring positions, first-run parts, and sample work pieces while adhering to international standards, customer expectations and deadlines.
- Reading and interrupting work orders, blue prints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, or orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, parameters, geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Successfully working within a team-orientated, warehouse environment.
- Effective communicate in verbal and written language.
- Optimizing procedures to improve efficiency.
- Team oriented.
- Strong communication skills: Ability to listen, ask questions, document actions, communicate irregularities, update logs, and provide feedback to improve performance.
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical and cost consciousness.
- Read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to walk on a regular basis, stand or sit for extended periods of time, stand using sense of touch, reach with hands/arms; climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crawl. Be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ??