LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Technician with Corporate Jet experience in Van Nuys, CA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
3 years’ experience working on corporate jet avionics systems, experience troubleshooting Gulfstream avionics systems. Knowledge of cabin entertainment systems.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3 years’ experience working Avionics experience, preferably on Gulfstream aircraft.
- Gulfstream Aircraft experience required
- Knowledge of cabin entertainment systems.
- FCC repairmen license preferred.
- Adjust, repairs or replaces malfunctioning components or assemblies using hand tools and or soldering irons.
- Assembles components such as switches electrical controls, and junction boxes using hand tools and soldering irons.
- Connects components to assemblies such as radio systems, instruments, inverters, using hand tools and soldering irons.
- Install electrical and electronic components, assembles and systems in aircraft.
- Interprets flight test data in order to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems.
- Tests and troubleshoot instruments, components and assembling using circuit testers, oscilloscopes, voltmeters.
- Assembles prototypes or models of circuits, instruments and systems to be used for testing.
- Maintains records of maintenance and repair work.
- Sets up and operates ground support and test equipment to perform functional flight tests of electrical and electronic systems.
- High School diploma required
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.