LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a NDT Level 2 Technician for a position in Auburn, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and perform required process control checks on nondestructive testing equipment
- Conduct testing to ensure quality and detection of discontinuities (defects) per customer and internal spefications or standards using NDT methods of inspection
- Establish techniques for proper examination of components, ensuring strict adherence to procedural guidelines, acceptance requirements and safety regulations
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
- Interpret discontinuities/defects using customer acceptance criteria, internal procedural techniques and various inspection tools
- Organize and report test results
- Perform specialized inspections
- May instruct and supervise others
- Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management
- Work from blueprints, digital models, diagrams or other customer specification
Qualifications and requirements:
- 1-3 years with recent aircraft quality / NDT related experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of material and manufacturing processes in relation to NDT technology
- Good knowledge of common inspection measuring equipment including, but not limited to, thread guages, micrometers, digital thickness gauges, measuring tapes and rulers
- Basic English language reading/writing, Basic use of math and PC skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to use Syteline/ESI or other ERP systems upon instruction
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to professionally document and communicate work instructions and inspection data Attention to detail and good manual dexterity
- Ability to read, follow detailed instructions and interpret complex manufacturing drawings and quality specifications/requirements
- Willingness to work cooperatively with others and to train other candidates for NDT certification
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity with focus on efficiency, maximum use of time and materials in a fast-paced quality driven environment
- Able to stand and work on feet for entire shift
- High School Degree or GED
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost