School Bus Mechanic
LAUNCH TransTechs is looking for a School Bus Mechanics in Cumberland, RI to diagnose malfunctions and performs vehicle repairs and related assigned duties within qualification level, in accordance with all relevant Federal, State/Provincial and local guidelines.
Pay: $17.34 per hour, depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose extent of damage or malfunctions; discuss with customers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and work to be performed.
- Troubleshoot and repair fleet vehicles and equipment.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services.
- Program and record assigned preventative maintenance tasks.
- Tear down, repair and rebuild faulty assemblies such as power systems, steering systems and linkages.
- Repair and service air conditioning, heating, engine-cooling and electrical systems.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
- Test drive vehicles, test components and systems using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges, etc.
- Maintain parts inventory and budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Equivalent of high school diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of diesel maintenance/repair experience.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have steal toe boots.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.