LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Tactical Buyer for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Very fast paced, Engineering and Manufacturing organization has an immediate need for an experienced Procurement Professional. Specific responsibilities of this position will include: 1. Responsible for creating purchase orders to maintain stock levels and demand for parts, raw materials, outside services, and Engineering Services to support Aircraft Cabin Integration Engineering Programs. 2. Develop Request for Quotes (RFQ) to suppliers. Review supplier proposals and ensure all terms and conditions are met. 3. Able to manage suppliers for Quality and On Time Delivery. 4. Assist Receiving, Planning, Quality and Engineering to solve parts discrepancies and work with suppliers on Returned material (RMAs), part revisions, and corrective actions. 5. Work with suppliers to expedite part deliveries when needed, track part shortages and provide updates on part status in support of ongoing Integration Programs. 6. Establish and coordinate vendor terms and conditions to meet the Company and Customer requirements. 7. Aid in the setup of new suppliers, part numbers, and outside services. 8. Coordinate approval of all vendors through close coordination with the Quality organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Duties require minimum of 5 years’ experience in a purchasing environment creating purchase orders and managing suppliers.
• Must be self-starter requiring a minimum of supervision and perform with a degree of accuracy in the execution of job assignments.
• Must be able to read and interpret engineering part lists, drawings, and bill of materials.
• Should have knowledge of ERP/MRP systems as well as typical PC/business software applications (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint packages and Internet.)
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills are needed to interact with a wide variety of people.
• Must have good organizational skills, be able to prioritize work, accurately perform duties with constant activity in the area, and pay close attention to detail.
• Must be able to work under pressure, relate to others and maintain flexibility with schedules of the department.
• Professional level written and verbal communication abilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?