HR Program Specialist
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an HR Program Specialist for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent study/ experience required
- Preferred minimum five years benefits or similar experience with demonstrated expertise in benefit operations and vendor management.
- Successful candidate must be a self-starter who takes full accountability for performance and requires minimum supervision.
- Must process improvement, data analysis and system enhancement experience.
- Must demonstrate experience in handling large data sets.
- Must possess ability to create audit reports and the ability to learn new reporting tools.
- Technical experience working with interfaces.
- Must possess ability to effectively interact with a variety of individuals within the company, clients, carriers, and vendor organizations.
- Must possess the skills needed for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and Access.
- SAP HCM knowledge preferred.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow technology preferred.
- Must possess time management skills, project management skills and organizational skills.
- Must be able to handle continually changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment. Working under tight deadlines and time constraints is required.
- Must be able to handle highly confidential materials.
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
- Benefit and Dependent Process Specialist will serve as Human Resources Service Delivery (HRSD) support to our benefit and dependent management data ops team, benefits administrator, vendors and the business in order to align operational solutions with company requirements, goals, and objectives.
- Will be primarily focused on Self-Service applications, SAP transactions, integrations, reporting and dependent data.
- Will serve as an overall subject matter expert of benefits and dependent management programs administered by Company’s Employee and Alumni Services organization including all processes, procedures, and policies.
- Responsible for ensuring any data issues are handled appropriately by providing direction to various business partners as needed.
- Proactively educates employee on Company policies and procedures as it pertains to the roles & responsibilities of the vendor and the attributes of the plans.
LAUNCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.???????