LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Composite Bonders for an opportunity Renton, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Composite Bonder performs finish assembly processes to mass-produce commercial aircraft composite products.
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Bolts, clips, screws, cement, or otherwise fasten parts together.
- Performs simple adjusting with liberal tolerance and no fitting.
- Works at different workstations as production needs require.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of experience producing aircraft interior components.
- Hand motor skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and quick learner.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?