Flight Operations QA Specialist
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Flight Ops Specialist for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Adobe
• Proficient with 14 CFR 119 and 14 CFR 121 Regulations
• Experience with IOSA ISARPs and DoD Audits
• Knowledge of 14 CFR 5 Safety Management Systems
• Prefer FAA airman certificate of some type, specifically pilot or dispatcher
• Prefer 4-year degree in an aviation field
• Prefer at least 5 years’ experience in Flight Operations (or Tech Ops)
* FAA regulations (14 CFR 121)
* Airline Operations Specifications (14 CFR Part 119)
* Safety Risk Assessments (14 CFR 5)
* IATA Operational Safety Audit
* Flight Operations Manuals
* Airline Flight Operations (Pilot Procedures)
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
• Identify and document regulations (FAA, Foreign Aviation Authority, TSA, other DOT) and Operations Specifications associated with existing Flight Operation’s policies and procedures.
• Document Risk Assessment mitigations associated with Flight Operations policies and procedures.
• Document IOSA ISARPS associated with Flight Operations policies and procedures.
• Identify Flight Operations policies and procedures that require FAA approval or acceptance in accordance with 14 CFR 121.
• Reports to Flight Ops Quality Assurance but interfaces with all Flight Operations departments.
LAUNCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.