LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Engineer for an opportunity in Wilmington, OH.
The Engineer is responsible for: preforming repairs or modifications designs, engineering analysis and substantiation, and development appropriate technical documents, such as repair approvals, drawings, reports and specifications. Support growth through business development activities and continuous improvement initiatives
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform repair or modification design, engineering analysis and substantiation, and development appropriate technical documents, such as repair approvals, drawings, reports and specifications
- Business Development, identify develop opportunities for business growth and revenue generation
- Identify recommended areas for and participate in process improvement initiatives
- Customer Coordination: coordinate and manager activities, as assigned, focusing primarily on customer relationships and product support
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field or
- Associates Degree in Engineering or related field and five (5) years of relevant experience
- (5) years experience in design, manufacturing, repair, modification, installation, troubleshooting and functional testing or aircraft systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or similar desktop drafting application
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.