JOB SUMMARY: The Aircraft Maintenance Manager manages assigned aircraft maintenance lines using production schedules, labor analysis, and budgetary information. Utilizes resources to manage entire projects for the maintenance, preventative maintenance, or alteration of aircraft. Oversees product quality while ensuring maintenance tasks and functions are carried out in compliance with the applicable requirements of the air carrier maintenance program and its inspection procedures manual.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures direction of maintenance programs is consistent with ATS goals and targets.
- Directly responsible for oversight of Aircraft Maintenance program.
- Coordinates with Quality Control to assure, within ATS repair station limitations, that aircraft maintenance is performed and carried out in accordance with approved Federal Aviation, Manufactures, Customers and ATS procedures and requirements.
- Reviews customer program and FAA regulations to ensure compliance.
- Manages the overall maintenance, preventative maintenance, or alteration of, or approve and return to service any aircraft or part thereof.
- Ensures communication of all significant information, including work, risk, safety and quality.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ recent commercial aircraft maintenance and/or MRO experience required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ aircraft maintenance supervisory experience required.
- Airframe, or Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) certification required.
PHYSICAL EFFORT AND DEXTERITY:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit, stand and walk; use their hands and arms; and talk or hear; and focus on objects close up. The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.