Business Planner - Direct Hire
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Business Planner with experience as a coordinator/expediter/planner/production for an opportunity in Fort Worth, Texas.
Oversee, support, and coordinate all key milestones to properly plan and manage all the aircraft maintenance and modifications projects. Coordinate closely with related departments to maintain and effect necessary changes and revisions.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5 + years exp as a coordinator / expediter / planner in a manufacturing / production environment
- Strong PM skills needed to plan & manager project rollout
- A&P Lic strongly preferred
- PMP preferred
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?