Business Planner - Direct Hire
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Program Manager with VIP Aircraft Modification experience as a coordinator/expediter/planner/production for an opportunity in Fort Worth, Texas.
The program manager is the front line manager assigned to specific projects and leads the Internal Program Team assigned to the project. The PM is responsible for planning, executing and closing of programs
Qualifications and requirements:
- 10 + years supervisory experience in a VIP/Aircraft/Modifications setting
- Strong understanding of aircraft components production functions, procedures, and standards
- Knowledge of quality control standards, systems, and FAA ODA Procedures
- Great organizational skill and attention to detail
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?