Maintenance Utility Worker
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Summary: The Maintenance Utility Worker (MUE1) will assist in the processing of aircraft parts to help support Engine Maintenance's goals and objectives. In addition, this worker maintains the physical condition of equipment / facilities. They utilize appropriate detergents, solutions, and media equipment to effectively and efficiently accomplish shop / aircraft related functions, such as but not limited to; parts transportation, parts cleaning and processing parts. Candidates will be required to learn all maintenance utility processes and functions within the shop and be willing to help out wherever necessary. Candidates must be able to learn and use Delta's computer MIRS/GEM functions applicable to perform assigned jobs. Must be a team player and active participant in identifying process improvements and cost saving initiatives. Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Must be a team player and active participant in identifying process improvements and cost saving initiatives.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Operatie all shop vehicles (road trucks,electric carts and forklifts) in order to pick up and deliver parts to different depts.,shops and local vendors.
- Re-stocking parts to the shelves in the appropriate stockroom on a daily basis, tag all unserviceable parts and send to correct shop/vendor.
- Label stockroom boxes with parts numbers and prices when available.
- Use appropriate solutions, media and equipment to effectively and efficiently accomplish GSE functions such as: Parts transportation and cleaning as well as shop and facilities cleaning.