Assembly / Manufacturing Technicians
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assembly / Manufacturing Techs for an opportunity in Marysville, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to company specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders
- Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability including out times of cold stored materials.
- Builds structural components via vacuum bagging using resin systems with carbon fiber reinforcements,
- Properly identifies and communicate defects in tooling.
- Meet takt times while maintaining specified level of quality
- Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
- Must carefully handle raw material and manufactured parts to ensure the integrity and quality is not compromised by handling.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 Years of related or manufacturing production experience.
- Ability to work independently and follow verbal and written instructions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Able to read, write and speak English at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Able to operate and understand data using Windows Operating System.
- Basic math skills
- Good manual dexterity
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.