LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Mechanical Assemblers for an opportunity in Everett, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Working for a large aerospace company performing electrical and mechanical assemblies. Responsible for reading and understanding assembly instructions and blueprints. Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a related aerospace industry or other mechanical machinery and systems.
- Ability to correctly interpret assembly instructions, blue prints specifications and diagrams.
- Able to positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Familiar with lean manufacturing process
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed components.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Basic blue print skills.
- General mechanical skills.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ??