LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is is looking to hire Veterans with recent aviation experience. Work will be done on large fixed-wing or regional aircraft. No commercial experience, tools, or licenses needed. This opening allows you to apply your military aviation experience to the civilian sector.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
- Inspect, test, repair, maintain, and service aircraft.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals, blueprints and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Research FAA technical data to locate applicable data relevant to assigned tasks.
Qualifications and requirements:
- At least 3 years of recent hands on aviation experience in the United States Military.
- Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?