2nd Shift Machine Operator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Machine Operator for an opportunity in Bensenville, IL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Machine Operator will produce stainless sheets of metal ran on a high speed machine.
2nd shift: 3pm-11:30pm+OT
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have experience as a machine operator with formal training setting up and running machinery.
- High level of manual dexterity and detail orientation.
- Ability to use precision measuring and portable coordinate measure equipment tools to take accurate measurements.
- Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or high speed equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of properties of metal and other material.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings, schematics, engineering orders, and technical manuals. Able to read company and manufacturer's process and material specifications.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?