LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Pattern Preparer for an opportunity in Laporte, Indiana.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Safely process wax patterns to prepare for assembly to the tree in an efficient manner.
- Machine/ Equipment Operation
- Prepare machine and/or station for operation including items such as review of lot and instruction sheets to determine correct operation and proper tools
- Perform preparation of patterns at the required pace to complete parts according to the production schedule
- Observe and monitor machines or equipment for continued and proper operations
- Enter appropriate product data and count in computer for accurate and timely shipment of product
- Inspect parts visually and with appropriate tools to ensure quality standards are met for customer satisfaction
- Clean, fill and remove flaws in accordance to quality standard
- Report defective parts and machine problems to supervisor
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to adhere to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints, and work orders.
- Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
- Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of “shop math” including use of measurement tools
- Ability to meet deadlines and use of hand tools preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Ability to understand and communicate in English at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.