Electrical Mechanical Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Electrical Mechanical Technician for an opportunity in Phoenix, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Testing a variety of electronic units using prescribed test procedures:
• Setting up and operating various test stands
• Configuring test equipment for special tests as needed
• Interpreting and recording test results
• Recognizing and isolating test equipment failures
• Using diagnostic tools to troubleshoot electronic units to the sub-assembly and component level
• Reading and interpreting technical data such as component maintenance manuals, engineering prints, and schematics
• Effectively communicating work status to team members and support staff (e.g. shift pass down, engineering, maintenance)
• Understand theory of electronic circuitry and electrical components
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
• Ability to read and interpret technical data
• Ability to write in a clear and concise technical manner
• Good computer skills and knowledge of office software applications
8:00am to 5:00pm
|Additional Job Details:
|OT will be needed. Shift hours are 6 AM - 2:30 PM.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.