LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assemblers for an opportunity in Marion, MA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
- Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
- Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
- This is an entry level position that includes some On Site Training.
- Looking for candidates that have some knowledge/experience with Hand Tools.
- Candidates must be open to OT and a flexible schedule.
- Some Soldering experience is not required but is desired.
- Candidate must be able to work with a team of people.
- IMMEDIATE NEED TO FILL THESE POSITIONS FOR AN UPCOMING SURGE IN PRODUCTION
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have the ability to read/comprehend MEI’s (Manufacturing Engineering Instructions, PWI’s (Process Work Instructions) or manufacturing prints supplied by customer
- IPC-610 standard desirable but not required.
- Ability to read component identification markings.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?