The Quality Inspector is part of a Quality team that inspects circuit boards and other components. The Quality Inspector performs a variety of routine inspection procedures and determines the acceptance or rejection and rework requirements in accordance with quality assurance standards and customer specifications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs assigned tasks in accordance with manufacturing process instructions (MPIs), production drawings, sample assemblies, and verbal instructions
- Follows proper Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) procedures at all times and is knowledgeable of and performs job in accordance with proper material handling procedures and guidelines
- Performs assigned work within defined labor standards, stated production schedules, and corporate quality goals
- Interprets and applies industry, customer and company defined specifications to a variety of complex products
- Visually inspects and verifies solder joint integrity, ensures all component values meet customer requirements and validates component leads are properly formed
- Inspects and identifies PTH and SMT components, including polarity, values and tolerances are required
- Performs some packaging, final QC functions and out of box audits of packaged assemblies according to company procedures, as required
- Ensures reworked assemblies meet IPC 7711/7721 Rework & Repair standards
- Performs defect data entry in the quality database
Qualifications and requirements:
- One year of Electronic Manufacturing experience
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program.
Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.