LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aerospace Engineer for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
The information listed is not intended to be a complete job description for all individuals in the job category. Specific functions, tasks, and requirements may vary or be added depending upon business requirements. These requirements may include: • Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures • Developing and maintaining maintenance programs/ tasks to manage Delta’s brand with respect to the condition of the cabin on all fleets operated in Delta’s mainline system • Collaborating with Material Planning, Cabin Maintenance, Outside Suppliers, Maintenance Repair and Overhaul facilities, and Supplier Operations in managing pre-pull parts kitting associated with Cabin Maintenance Program tasks • Authoring Engineering documents associated with the above tasks, such as workscope ER/A’s (Engineering Repair/ Authorization), Decorative Instructions for Continued Airworthiness ER/A’s, Trim & Finish Manuals, AA’s (Action Authorizations), AMDS (Aircraft Maintenance Document System) work cards, and MDCR’s (Maintenance Data Change Requests) • Maintaining the configuration of the cabin by way of repairs and alterations through ER/A’s, AA’s, etc. • Substantiating the airworthiness/ regulatory compliance of engineering documents • Maintaining compliance with applicable FAA, DOT, ICAO, FDA, FCC, OSHA regulations
The successful candidate should have the ability to communicate to a diverse audience in various formal and informal environments.
- Applicants must be able to interact with various departments and external suppliers and agencies, and negotiate solutions that are acceptable to each organization.
- Applicants must have excellent problem solving skills, ability to develop comprehensive action plans, and the ability to handle sensitive issues with appropriate discretion.
- A four year accredited undergraduate engineering degree (AE, ME, EE) is required
- Familiarity with FAR’s and DOT regulations pertaining to the cabin interior is preferred
- Knowledge and experience with major airline operations is preferred
- Understanding of how equipment modifications impact Manuals, Planning, Materials, and Maintenance Programs is preferred
- Knowledge of systems (AMDS, Insight, OTIS, EARTH, SAP, SCEPTRE, etc.) is desired Knowledge of Technical Operations Policies and Procedures is desired
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.