Aircraft Component Technician
Hydraulic Pneumatic Repair Bench Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Bench Avionics Technician with experience performing electrical and avionics related repair to aircraft components for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance and rework on various types of A/C accessories or component to include : propeller brakes, hydraulic valves, hydraulic pumps, actuators, and other electrical/hydraulic components.
- These individuals will disassemble / assemble / clean / paint test and inspect components and piece parts within the units they are repairing.
- A working knowledge of aircraft pneumatic system components and their operation and the proven ability to troubleshoot, repair and test basic problems.
- The ability to multi-task and work on several types of components
Qualifications and requirements:
- Candidate must possess a High School diploma or its equivalent
- Candidate must have 3 + years of experience in the related area or field.
- Candidate must have experience testing hydraulic accessories
- Candidate must possess the ability to solder and de-solder components.
- Candidate must have knowledge and experience with voltmeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer , function generators, etc.
- Candidate must possess the ability to troubleshoot, calibrate and repair units, using schematics diagrams, Component
- Maintenance Manuals (CMMs) and other documents.
- Candidate must possess the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must have basic tools.
- A & P preferable but not mandatory.
- Aviation experience a plus
- Military training or equivalent a plus
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Candidate must understand, write, and read English and a knowledge of basic math
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.