LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Data Analyst for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
- Responsible for the coordination and managements of projects within the Sky Club department.
- Oversees all aspects of projects including management and enhancement of growth models, capacity models, vendor scorecards.
- Outlines objectives, coordinates resources, collects data and feedback from multiple stakeholders and summarizes progress of project.
- Design and implement data solutions (e.g. locate and extract data from a variety of sources for use in reporting, analysis, and modeling to drive continuous improvement).
- Collect, consolidate and report financial impact resulting from operations decisions.
- Routinely communicates with and has exposure to other parts of the business such as Finance and Corporate Real Estate.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business (e.g., finance, accounting, marketing) or analytical related discipline like engineering, math, etc. MBA preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required.
- Should be highly proficient in written and oral communications and able to produce concise documents and presentations for senior management.
- Should demonstrate initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to work with, minimal supervision and should be able to work under strict deadlines and multiple projects concurrently.
Apply to be considered for this Data Analyst opportunity in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.