Electrical Design Engineer V
Electrical Design Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Electrical Design Engineer for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA for our client, a Major Air Line.
- Technical oversight of hardware developments at third-party suppliers.
- Technical oversight of collateral engineering activities at third party suppliers including component obsolescence mitigation, failure analysis, root cause analysis, design updates, and continued airworthiness of fielded systems.
- Ensuring continued serviceability and airworthiness of current DFP w-IFE systems.
- Engaging subcontracted suppliers to ensure support and systems, compliance with regulation, and to ensure continued airworthiness in support of existing DFP products.
- Overseeing hardware product development, design verification, and qualification performed by third party partners or subcontract labor.
- Ensuring compliance with all FAA regulations and Company procedures to ensure risks are properly managed.
- Practicing safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Four year accredited undergraduate engineering degree (Aeronautical/Aerospace, Mechanical) required. Will consider related experience in place of a degree.
- Must have minimum 8 years relevant engineering experience (relevant to responsibilities listed above).
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting hardware issues, root cause analysis, design updates, testing and validation, qualification testing, and factory support.
- Strongly prefer familiarity with qualification of equipment for installation in airborne systems.
- Must possess clear written and oral technical communication skills.
- Ability to communicate to a diverse audience in various formal and informal environments.
- Ability in analyzing incomplete information and implementing timely decision-making while mitigating risk factors.
- Willingness to travel and to work various shifts, rotating days off and non-standard work weeks, including weekends and holidays.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply to be considered for this Electrical Design Engineer opportunity in Atlanta, GA