Electrical Design Engineer V
Electrical Design Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Electrical Design Engineer for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA for our client, a Major Air Line.
Designs new products and makes improvements to existing products.
May evaluate products, parts, or processes for cost efficiency and reliability.
- Minimum 10 years ELECTRICAL design experience with solid experience in Analog and Digital Circuitry and Power. Aviation industry experience is strongly desired.
- Desired experience includes the following:
- Microprocessor/DDR/Flash Circuits
- High Speed Data Communication buses
- Video/Audio Circuits
- LCD/Touch Screen Technologies
- Switching/Linear DC and AC power
- Analog/Digital circuits
- Failure Analysis and Report Generation
- EMI and Environmental Qualifications to DO-160 standards
- Document generation (Product Specifications, Test Procedures, Failure Analysis Reports, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply to be considered for this Electrical Design Engineer opportunity in Atlanta, GA