HR Communications specialist
HR Communications Specialist
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an HR Communications Specialist for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
- Manages broad employee HR communication campaigns/projects, tailoring messages to audience and reinforcing the value proposition of the company.
- Creates communications programs that effectively describe and promote internal HR programs requiring employee action utilizing a wide range of media, including graphics, brochures, fact sheets and other promotional products.
- Informs audience through mass communication methods and innovative uses of technology, including email, web portal postings, call posts, texting, memos and videos.
- Builds and enhances communication vehicles to continually meet and exceed the needs of audience.
- Works with external vendors to manage large-scale print projects from design to implementation.
- Writes/edits memos, speeches, talking points, and presentations with minimal, if any, further editing required.
- Creates and executes project-level communication plans for senior leadership.
- Acts as liaison for divisional communication projects for cross-divisional directed communications.
- Identifies innovations and improvements to current communication methods.
- Establishes baseline of current communications effectiveness and executes ongoing plan for measuring progress against goals.
- Employs analytical behaviors to partner with departmental leaders to measure effectiveness of communications, draw insights from analytics and make necessary recommendations for improvement.
- Serves as consultant to content owners within the division and others on the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, marketing (or similar) or at least 5 years relevant work experience in a corporate communications or HR communications positions.
- Professional HR communications experience highly preferred; i.e. benefits, health and wellness, compensation, insurance, retirement, special programs communications.
- Must have experience leading, managing and completing communications projects large and small.
- Must be familiar with Associated Press style.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Web publishing and design experience (using Adobe Suite) highly preferred.
Apply to be considered for this HR Communications Specialist opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.
HR Communications Specialist