Interior Fabrication Technician
Interior Fabrication Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Interior Fabricantion Technician for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of Production management, the Interior Fabrication Technician will fabricate interior Aircraft parts and assemblies, in accordance with all applicable instructions and standards.
- Under the direction of Production management, the Interior Fabrication Technician will Fabricate interior Aircraft parts and assemblies, in accordance with all applicable instructions and standards.
- Manufacture aircraft parts and assemblies in accordance with released data.
- Set up and use electric and pneumatic tooling
- Properly use calibrated precision measuring equipment
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, engineering orders, test plans and work instructions.
- Comply with lean manufacturing principals and work with leads and supervisors to implement best practices in the manufacturing process.
- Work with engineers and management with problem solving production issues.
- Set up and perform testing of interior components in accordance with released test plans.
- Be prepared to cross train and be utilized in other aspects in the production process.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to DFP safety procedures and regulations.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum/basic skills & qualifications an individual qualified for this position should possess. MUST have previous work experience fabricating composite panels used in aircraft cabin interiors. PLEASE NOTE: experience repairing or installing panels is not the experience we need.
- High school diploma or equivalent; completion of vocational training or an apprenticeship will be an asset.
- Previous work experience in manufacturing and independently following work instructions
- Must be able to read and understand Delta, Boeing and Airbus process and material specifications.
- Must be able to use precision measuring equipment.
- Experience with MS Office products preferred
- High level of manual dexterity and detail orientation
- Able to manufacture aircraft interior parts and assemblies in accordance with released data.
- Good oral and writtten communication skills; able to read, comprehend, and create written and verbal instructions in the English language.
- Maintains safe operations be adhering to DFP safety procedures and regulations.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.