At AIM Aerospace, we have been building superior aircraft components for over 30 years. We are a leading manufacturer of composite products for the commercial and military aerospace industry. From concept to certification, AIM Aerospace is leading the way in aerospace manufacturing excellence.
Additional information available on our company web site at www.aim-aerospace.com
- Performs dimensional inspection of precision composite parts and assemblies
in-process and final inspection for conformance to drawings and specifications.
- Use a variety of precision measuring equipment such as: micrometer, calipers, height gauges.
- Assist Production employees in finding appropriate technical data.
- Documents all production discrepancies.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental control standards.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes workplace safety.
Specific job skills
- Experience in aircraft manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints; understand detailed instruction; perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, and/or one-year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities in a manufacturing environment preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.