Mobile Maintenance Technician
Shift: 10AM-7PM Mon. – Fri. with some weekend work occasionally
Pay: $25.50 per hour
**Competitive and weekly pay.
**Company truck, gas, and iPad provided.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for maintenance and repair of vehicles, diagnose mechanical issues, manage parts inventory, and charge parts and labor to work orders. The technician will be running diagnostics and logging services on a company provided tablet or dashboard computers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Equivalent of a high school diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience with class 6 – 8 truck maintenance and repair.
- ASE and CDL certification preferred
- Safety focused environment.
- Flexibility required the possibility of work on weekends and holidays.
- Attention to detail to avoid future breakdowns and stranded drivers.
- Must be able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be at least 21 years or older.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Will need to have experience working in all types of weather conditions.
- Can lift 50 pounds or more with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to climb, bend, reach, stoop, kneel, and stretch for extended periods with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to work in tight spaces for extended periods with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Will be required to work on/under trucks for an entire shift (8 to 12 hours) with or without reasonable accommodation.