LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a QA/QC Inspector with experience inspecting aircraft parts and components for an opportunity in College Park, Georgia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Composite Inspector will perform in-process inspections, final inspections and return to service. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Must be FAA certified (A&P license) or eligible for a Repairman Certificate. Avionics background is a plus.
- Assists the QA/QC Manager with other duties as may be assigned.
- Ensures that all technical data being used by the inspectors is current and to the latest
- Ensures that all inspection devices are within the calibration date.
- Makes periodical checks of all measuring/inspection devices to insure they are in
- Reviews all paperwork and records on components being inspected for completeness and
proper annotations as required by company procedures.
- Ensures that no defective, unserviceable or un-airworthy parts are installed on any
component or article by the repair shop.
- Ensures that all reworks and repairs are properly documented in accordance with company
and FAA directives.
- Ensures inspection coverage is available to provide for continuous workflow.
- Oversees the proper tagging and identification of all components.
- Completes daily paperwork for job assignments, indicating materials used and amount of
- Assists the Quality Manager with the calibration program and technical documents
Qualifications and requirements:
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Basic Computer Skills
- Knowledge of basic hand tools
- Knowledge of power tools, rivet guns, pneumatic tools.
- Mathematical aptitude required and ability to work with details.
- Knowledge of FAA regulations pertaining to a Repair Station.
- FAA Repairman Certificate or A&P License requiredValid A&P license
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Previous seat inspection experience required
- Completion of seven (7) required safety courses: Respiratory Training, Injury Prevention
Program, Emergency Action Plan, Blood borne Pathogens, Hazardous Communication,
Lock Out Tag Out, Ergonomics.
- Ability to work overtime as required to meet business needs required
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.