LAUNCH TransTechs is seeking a Diesel Mechanic for minor repair work on a diesel powered tractors and trailers in Decatur, IL.
Shift: Mon. – Fri., 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Pay: $18 – $22 per hour, depending on experience
- Clean Working Environment!
- Opportunity For Growth!
- Safety Focused!
- Work Stability!
Diesel Mechanic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance on company’s fleet of diesel powered trucks.
- Replacement and repair of diesel engine components, drive train, steering, suspension and brake components, electrical systems, air systems, and starting and charging components.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Diesel Mechanic Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, spending time bending, climbing and stooping.
- Equivalent of high school diploma or GED and 1+ year of Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have own steel toe boots.
- FHWA Certification preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.