LAUNCH TransTechs is seeking a Diesel Mechanic for minor repair work on a diesel powered tractors and trailers in Decatur, IL.
Shift: Mon. – Fri., 1st Shift 7-3:30PM
Pay: $19 per hour, depending on experience
- Clean Working Environment!
- Opportunity For Growth!
- Safety Focused!
- Work Stability!
Diesel Mechanic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance on company’s fleet of diesel powered trucks.
- Replacement and repair of diesel engine components, drive train, steering, suspension and brake components, electrical systems, air systems, and starting and charging components.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Diesel Mechanic Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, spending time bending, climbing and stooping.
- Equivalent of high school diploma or GED and 1+ year of Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have own steel toe boots.
- FHWA Certification preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.