Aircraft Inspector – Helicopter
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Inspector with technical knowledge of AMC Fleet Aircraft for an opportunity in Decatur, TX.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Structures Mechanics will fabricate, repair, replace and modifly helicopter structures in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of technical rotor wing experience.
- Technical knowledge of AMC Fleet aircraft. Specifically: BHT-407, AS350, EC-130, EC-135, EC-145 (in order of preference).
- Technical knowledge of all aircraft, appliances and processes approved on the FAA part 145 Operations Specification
- Previous experiences in a FAA Certified Repair Station.
- Proficient with FAR’s and ability to perform complex research of Federal Regulations.
- Absolute commitment to airworthiness and qualify of aircraft parts approved for return to service.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.