Structural Mechanic – Helicopter
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Structural Mechanics with aircraft sheet metal repair and modification experience for an opportunity in Decatur, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modify and Repair Aircraft Systems and Structures
- Complete structural modifications to helicopters
- Install medical support systems into helicopters
- Install avionics systems and STC kits into helicopters
- Accomplish airframe structural repairs
- Fabricate detail sheet metal parts from blueprints
- Develop custom installations for medical and avionics equipment
- Travel to base locations to accomplish repairs or modifications
- Maintain shop equipment and areas
- Perform Air Methods AAIP Inspections & MFG Inspection Program Tasks
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of sheet metal repair and modification experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reading and interpreting blue prints
- Reading precision measuring equipment
- Use of sheet metal related shop equipment
- Proficient using manufacturing maintenance manuals
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.