Diesel Technician B Or Trainee
Diesel Technician & Trainee
LAUNCH TransTechs is looking for a Diesel Technician & a Trainee to primarily focuses on the preventative maintenance of the fleet diesel equipment.
Various shifts available
Pay rate: $18 – $23 per hour
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional, timely and accurate repair of all Material Handling Equipment.
- Maintain PM compliance along with troubleshooting and repairing all MHE equipment.
- Completing each repair job in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Documenting all job information, including time, job code and repair code.
- Managing your workload effectively.
- Following all company policies and procedures, particularly those involving safety.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 4 yrs. Material Handling/Mechanical experience.
- Valid Driver’s License to operate applicable company vehicles
- Solid computer skills, particularly data entry.
- Strong multitasking, time management skills and exceptional analytic skills.
- Completion of a technical school or equivalent is preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.