Light Duty Technician
Pay: $17 – $26 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: 1st 7AM – 3PM M-F
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to the First Vehicle Services standards.
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline Components, Electrical/Electronic Components, Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and Hydraulics). Ensuring work orders are completed accurately.
- Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
- Ensuring safe use of power and hand-held tools.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Actively participating in safety or educational training as required.
- Other duties as required to support operations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have demonstrated experience monitoring and meeting PM schedules and operating automotive repair shop equipment.
- Must have an appropriate mechanic’s tool set.
- ASE certifications preferred
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, spending time bending, climbing and stooping.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have own steel toe boots.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.