LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Structures Mechanic with repair experience on corporate or GA aircraft for an opportunity in Englewood, Colorado.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Structures Mechanics will will be responsible performing in depth sheet-metal repairs and modifications on both piston and jet aircraft in the general aviation arena. The position will require the ability to make decisions related to the proper techniques and materials needed to perform the work. Some travel both domestic and international may be required to recover damaged aircraft or repair aircraft at the customer facility. Employee must be proficient in all aircraft manufacturer’s support manuals to allow complete research into a repair programs or maintenance functions.
Qualifications and requirements:
- No license required. A&P license preferred
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on aircraft maintenance, structures and modification experience in general aviation and corporate aircraft is a requirement
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Must have own hand tools to complete sheet metal tasks.
- Understanding of all aircraft manufacturers Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogs, Structural Repair Manuals, Service Bulletins is a must.
- Excellent written and vocal skills, ability to communicate well.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- No limitations on confined space entry and ability to lift 50 pounds
- No drug or alcohol convictions within the last 3 years
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.