LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an experienced Deburr Specialist in aerospace machining for an opportunity in Everett, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Deburr Technician assist aerospace manufacturing operation by deburring machined parts.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum .5 years of Deburr experience, must have deburred precision machined parts
- Capable of completing deburr assignments when given the following: Work Order, Standard Work Plans, Parts List, Blueprints, Detail Parts, PCM’s
- Capable of independently setting up and completing uncomplicated deburr processes: Edge Breaks, Blending out cutter transitions, Cleaning parts, Using Scotchbrite and buffing wheels
- Capable of independently using a wide range of deburr tools: 90 Degree Angle Grinders, Pencil Guns/Rout-a-Burr, Cartridge Rolls
- Capable of completing necessary manufacturing paperwork
- Strong skills and aptitude in math
- Ability to perform basic functions with MS Windows-based computer operating systems, such as opening and closing files
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.